If you ever find yourself in need of a powerful odor-eliminating spray, you'll be glad to have this one! I got the recipe from Crow River Animal Hospital, HERE, along with their assortment of natural cleaning recipes. It's a heavy duty odor eliminator that they originally formulated as a natural alternative to "Tom Cat Urine Odor". It's some powerful stuff! Here's the recipe:
- 4 oz glass spray bottle with distilled water
- 27 drops Purification essential oil blend
- 13 drops Lemongrass essential oil (I substituted with Lemon)
- 7 drops Orange essential oil
- 7 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops Young Living shower gel base (I used Dr. Bronner's castile soap)
Combine ingredients in spray bottle. Remember to give it a good shake before each use.