- History Through the Ages Collection CD of printable clip art images you can print out to use for any type of timeline. I print them small to use in a timeline notebook (here's my review post with pictures), but you can also print them large for use on a wall timeline, or small on notecards for review. They can be printed with or without the dates and summary text. Simply Fabulous!
- My FAVORITE timeline notebook: Amy Pack's History Through the Ages Record of Time which is a beautifully bound timeline in a horizontal three binder.
- Two free alternatives: Download , which is for use in a three-ring binder. OR try my Horizontal Notebook Timeline, which I made intending to custom bind it on the short side. , which allows for re-opening the binding later to add or change out pages if necessary. Simply print either one on heavy paper (to allow for gluing) and add to it as you go along.
- Regardless of what type of timeline you make (notebook, wall, note cards, etc.) add references to it through the years of what ever you read or study.
- I also really like our "Stick Figuring Through the Bible," from Grapevine Studies, which is a great way for early elementary children to begin making their own bible timeline.
- Classical Conversations Acts & Facts History Timeline Songs - This is the song CC students use to memorize their 161 point timeline. Since they don't have samples to listen to on the site, search on You Tube and you can see/hear people singing it.
- Classical Conversations Acts & Facts History Cards - These go along with the song above.
Ancient History Resources
- Hands on History: Ancient Egypt projects and activities
- Our Favorite Resources: Here are a few of our favorite books, activities, and online resources for learning about Ancient Egypt
- Living Books by Level for the time period of Creation to Christ (MOH 1)