Monday, September 5, 2016

Paint Bucket Storage Idea

We've painted almost every wall and ceiling throughout our house, which means we have a LOT of paint cans. They're best stored at room temperature, but I don't like looking at them, so this is what I came up with...


I store them on top of a high cabinet in the laundry room. At first they were kind of obvious up there so to make them less noticeable (ugly), I pulled the paint can labels off. Now they're just a bunch of matching black cans. When I stand on the washer/dryer to get them, then I can see the labels...




I made the labels by cutting out the paint color on the swatch card, labeling what room it goes to, then taping it on the paint can.


So if you're in need of a way to hide your paint buckets in plain sight, give it a try! :) 

1 comment: