To make it you'll just need:
- MINI PACK: 3 oz rubbing alcohol and 8 oz water
- QUART-SIZE PACK: 3/4 C rubbing alcohol and 2 C water
- GALLON-SIZE PACK: 2 C rubbing alcohol and 6 C water
- If you've got a food saver vacuum sealer, put the water/alcohol mixture in a food saver bag, and seal it shut. That's your tightest, most reliable seal! ....OR...... If you don't have a vacuum sealer- no worries- I think you'd be ok using a Ziploc "freezer bag" (they're stronger than non-freezer bags). Also, to prevent the bag from popping open, double bag it and don't squeeze it to smithereens. However, if you make them to give or sell then I'd only do so with a FoodSaver heat-sealed bag.
- Place a towel or piece of fabric between the bag and your skin!!! Consider making a simple cover for it. When I made Boo Boo Bears (& Buggies, Butterflies & Bunnies) to sell at a craft fair, I just embroidered a little cuteness and then used the rag quilting technique (super simple). Here's what they looked like: