If you are already using Young Living Oils in your home, or you just ordered your starter kit, this post is for you!
How to Use your Essential Oils
I found an incredibly useful book that I'd highly recommend to anyone who signs up to buy essential oils, so they know how to use them! It's called Reference Guide for Essential Oils. It is a comprehensive introduction to using your essential oils, and a must-have on your book shelf! As one reviewer put it, "think of it as a family medical book for essential oils." The book has three main uses:
1. To learn the science and application of the oils
2. To look up individual oils and learn all about each one
3. To browse the personal care guide, allowing you to look up a particular use (like disinfectant) or ailment (like congestion) and find out which oils are most beneficial.
Also sure to download this free printable to get you started: 110 Uses for the Everyday Oils Kit
Sites to bookmark & visit as needed:
Printable resources for hosting an essential oils class:
- Pamper Yourself Party (a PDF file with a thorough rundown of how to have an essential oils party)
- Here are several printable documents you may find handy. A couple I like are: Young Living Essential Oils Facts: What sets Young Living oils and supplements apart, and The Benefits of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.