Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tracy's Treasury of Essential Oil Recipes

Throughout the summer I shared with you an assortment of my favorite essential oil recipes that I've made over the past 10 months or so. I wanted to post a page with links directly to each one for easy reference, so here we go.......


Dr. Mom Recipes
Make Your Own Natural, Powerful Antihistamine! 
Dr. Mom's First Aid Spray
Organic, Non-Toxic, Multi-Purpose Sanitizing Spray
My Favorite Roll-Ons
Calming Cream for Cranky Monsters
Panaway Butter

Around the House Recipes
Natural Air Freshener
Dust Mite Spray (read about dust mites HERE!)
NOdor Spray
Non-Toxic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Skin Care Recipes
What Are You Putting On Your Skin???
Shea Butter Balm & Shea Butter Cream (Herbal Base recipe!)
Mango Whipped Body Butter (Herbal Base recipe!)
Bug OFF Spray!
Natural Body Sprays
Gentle Baby Diaper Rash Cream
Lavender-Melrose for Eczema & More!







No comments:

Post a Comment